Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria release procedure and guild lines of which candidate are strictly to use their personal device for registration and to avoid third party interference.
Here are the procedure;
1. Admitted candidates are to print notification of admission at school portal.abu.edu.ng/forms- using their post utme details.
2. Candidates are to report to their respective faculty registration team for screening which includes jamb admission, notification of admision and original credentials.
3. Candidates are to visit the school portal (portal.abu.edu.ng) to update their bio-data, view and payment for school charges.
4. Payment to be made via Ahmadu Bello University micro-finance bank e-wallet, REMITA using the option of POS(point of sale) at the designated office within the campus, online payment or printing of REMITA slip and proceed to any bank.
5. After successful payment, you are to return to the portal to print the university admission letter at the school portal (portal.abu.edu.ng).
6. Those interested in University accomodations may click on “Accomodations links” at the students portal to reserve a bed space and subsequently pay for the accomodation.
Noted: Accomodation reservation last for only three days.
Welcome back on campus.